Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Hands, Feet or Paws
The prompt from Terri for Sunday Stills: Lonely #Playground
I went to town today and found a lonely playground.
The Friday Friendly Photo Challenge: Chair
There was a chair
beside the drawer
Now the chair
is on the floor
near the door
Oh dear that chair
has found a pair
tumbled on the floor
stack of chairs
heading down the stairs
Look I can see the floor
The stack of chairs
At last the pile of chairs
is no more
just being chairs
on the floor
The wonderful photo challenge from Bren: Before and After
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in this monthly challenge, please feel free to do… my post and photo for the challenge will be published at 11am on the third Friday of every month. The challenge will be called Before and After Challenge # (# representing the number).
The challenge is this…an image will be supplied for the Month for you to download. When you’ve downloaded the image in its ZIP format, extract the file you want to use, (raw or jpeg) and then edit the image using your own creativity and with whatever software programs or apps you use. Within the download file, will be two images, one in jpeg format and the other in its raw format. If the image was originally only shot in jpeg there will just be the jpeg version available to edit.
- Download the image, extract image and edit using whatever software you wish.
- If you wish to submit an image for the challenge, please email me the RAW and Jpeg format (if RAW is available). I will then upload the submissions to Dropbox for Download.
- Create a post on your blog or Facebook Page, showing your finished edit.
- Caption the image Image supplied by # (Who submitted the original image) – Edited by ~# (# being your name or blog’s name).
- It is not necessary but it would be nice if you did a brief explanation as to how you achieved your results, and what software you used.
- Tag your posts BAC or Before and After Challenge
- Create a pingback to the relevant month.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below so others can find your edited version of the image.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on our photography challenges.
The before photo supplied by Bren
The After changes by me
This time I didn’t go over the top like last month.
How I did the changes to the before photo supplied using Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate
First I went to – Effect/Photo Effects/Film and Filters
Altered the original with
Film Look – Glamour
Filter Colour R154 G106 B14
This gave a brown tone
Then Effect/Illumination Effects/Sunburst
number of Rays 30
I then increased the contrast to darken a bit more
Most of the numerical values are out of 50 except the last two which are out of 100. I don’t know if any of this makes sense unless you use Corel PaintShop I guess.
Go to Brens blog grab the photo and have a play
Oh how could I resist this photo challenge from Nancy: Squares and Circles
“This week’s challenge is all about mixing squares and circles. Photography is a rectangular activity. Even though our lenses are round, the output is not. You can create a round image using post-processing methods. You can also create a round image using scissors on a print (very old-fashioned). I used the cropping tool in Photoshop to put my round pie into a square.”
Perhaps I was attracted by the thought of Nancy’s pie
“For anyone who is interested: my pie is a take on a blueberry sour cream pie recipe that I found online.”
Enough of the prologue, thanks for the challenge Nancy, let’s see what I can come up with and find some circles in squares. Stop laughing Becky. Mmmm pie 🙂
Friday Fun from Kate: Reflections
feeling the breeze
Video bushboy photos
Had to add a song. A favourite of mine
Toady, May 20, is World Bee Day
I thought you may like to see a few Bee photos for #WorldBeeDay
You have to know Which Way
When going for a walk at my place here are some of the tracks to follow. First you have to go through the old gate
and back up the hill again
The word prompt from Jenn: Falling Water