Come on over to Becky’s and join in the fun
Here’s the rule:
All you really need remember about this photographic challenge is that a square is a rectangle with four equal sides!
Yes the photo format is Square. Look on your camera setting before you get totally inspired and set it to 1:1 There you have it Square Format. If you forget crop your image to Square
I’d like to thank alltheshoesiwear for for tagging me for this! I’m so honored that you thought of me! Thank you so much 💕
• Post the tag and image above.
• Mention the creators of the tag and link back to their blog.
This tag was created by Everyday Magic With Jubilee and Mom Life With Chiari. You can click on the highlighted names to check out more inspirational posts from their blogs. Make sure to tag them in your post so that they can read your letters of encouragement.
• Thank whoever nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Nominate 5 other bloggers that you love and notify them by commenting on their latest blog post.
Often times we may wish that we could go back in time and give our former selves advice and words of wisdom. If you could go back in time, what would advice or encouragement would you give to yourself?
Dear 15 year old me,
1. Don’t be hard on yourself because …
…….no matter what you are doing it will all be alright.
2. The relationship you’re in ….
……isn’t really isn’t a problem. Your relationships with girls comes and goes. The benefit is that you are learning what it is like to be in a relationship. It is great that you remain friends with so many shows you that it wasn’t the right time and that you really are OK otherwise you wouldn’t have so many good friends who support and are able to tell you when things just aren’t right.
3. You will get through this because …
……you have a strong group of friends who like you and enjoy your company.
4. Don’t get caught up in thinking …
……thinking!!! You are always thinking of so many things. No you are not ugly. Glasses help you see and aren’t something that other people really focus on. Being tall and skinny does make you stand out a bit. Thinking of the negative you is not really a negative you. Accept who you are in your mind and you will be a lot happier.
5. These experiences will help you learn … …..to be the man you will become. That special person is in your future, you will have kiss quite a few frogs before the princess appears.