Last Photo for February 2021
How was your last day of Summer or your Winter wherever you are? Did you take any photos? Some people have commented that they didn’t take a photo since early in the month and wouldn’t be doing a post. But I say, the last photo you took will be the last photo you took for February so join in the fun.
Thank you to everyone who contributes their good and not so good photos. Like a lot of people, I forget and am surprised at what was the last photo on the three devices I use to take photos. I went from –
- test run of macro lens attachment
- a surprise when the flash went off
- trying to capture the rain
So let’s see what you have for February 2021
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 28th February.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”
From my Samsung Galaxy S9
From my Canon PowerShot A1200
From my Canon PowerShot SX70HS