Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Lines
Day twenty-two of Becky’s Photo Challenge Lines and Squares
Day eighteen of Becky’s Square Photo Challenge: Lines and Squares
A gentle reminder if you are going to be part of Beckys wonderful SQUARE format photo challenge
The theme is lines&squares, and as we are all discovering there are lines everywhere – long, short, straight and curvy. Horizontal, vertical, diagonal, perpendicular and even zig zag. We have also had intersecting, natural, singular and in stripes. Every line is welcome in square photographs, however there is one rule that cannot be broken although it is really noticeable how much the rule is being stretched this month. The rule of course is;
Your main photograph must be square in shape
- Create your line post with square photography, and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts
- You can also add a link to your post in the comments on my post
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest across the web do include this month’s tag lines&squares
- Preferably post daily but if it is easier join us weekly.
- You can even drop in occasionally with squares if you are away or really busy, but whatever you do it would be fabulous if you are able to allocate some time to visit the square galleries. Our last one was shown at the weekend.
The word prompt from Frank at Dutch goes the Photo: Technology
There are many uses for technology. The use of electricity has made life for us humans easier than in the past. In order to make electricity accessible, we have to have infrastructure to ensure technology and vast possibilities are within our grasp. The intricate designs and use of materials to carry the power to us are around us everyday.
There are many uses of our technology
A Brahminy Kite having lunch on a power pole
A Little Corella swinging on the wires
A Pelican enjoying the morning sun
Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge (among others): Power lines and Black and White
The day was just beginning. As usual, the birds were singing from the trees, flying about, some collecting insects on the wing others strolling about the garden finding things to have for breakfast.
Once their morning rituals had been observed, it was time to chill out and discuss what the day ahead had planned. This morning, the chosen meeting place for the Mud Larks, Magpie Larks or more commonly called Pee Wees, was to be on the power lines where all could observe the surroundings.
This morning, some gathered as agreed, a flurry of small black and white settled onto the power lines.
But wait, something doesn’t seem right.
“Hey…….you blokes………..who is the big bloke over there?” “I don’t know” as they looked from one to the other.
“I don’t know either, but I’ll get rid of him!” “This swoop will see him off.”
“What do you think you are about buster……now rack off……these are my Power lines”