Can you find the right image for Paula’s wonderful words? I have thought for a while and think I may have found the photos that just fit.
A bit of a tune to scroll to
How did I do?
1 Red-necked Wallaby and Joey
2 Guard at Buckingham Palace
3 Cattle Egret and cow
5 Variegated Fairy Wren
Lost in Translation’s Thursdays Special: Pick a Word
One of the Challenges I look forward to every month. I really missed it and glad that it is back. The words and photos
Paula has set some great words to supply an image to in Lost in Translations Pick a Word – 2020 – 4
It’s that time for the fabulous photo challenge Paula’s Pick a Word
The words for this month are
It’s time for Thursday Special: Pick a Word
Here is my interpretations of Paula’s wonderful selection of words
The return of my long time favourite photo challenge from Lost in Translation’s Thursday’s Special: Pick a Word
“Now if you forgot how to participate in this photo challenge, read the following:
- you may choose one or several or all of the provided words and illustrate them in your own photos
- when you post your entry to this challenge link to my post and/or leave a link to yours in the comment section bellow
- you may, but are not obligated to, take a widget underneath and display it on your post (blog)
- the fact that I am using other people’s music by uploading it from my library does not mean that you have to do the same – I just like scores with my images
- the deadline would be before the next PAW post which is already foreseen for 1 October, but I really do not care about deadlines, so whenever you are ready.”
I am ready to go at last, Here are Paulas words and my photographic interpretation
If you haven’t had a go at Paula’s Pick a Word have a go. You will love this challenge.
Thursdays Special from Paula at Lost in Translation
Paula’s Pick a Word in September
This month Paula has supplied some words that are a lot easier than the previous Pick a Word photo challenges. No you aren’t losing your edge.
Have been waiting for Paula’s Thursdays Special – Pick a Word
As usual Paula has chosen words to make us think and look among our photos to find a match for the words supplied. I so love doing this photo challenge.
My favourite photo challenge, Lost in Translations Pick a Word
This month Paula has supplied some words that had me thinking and trying to find just the right photo to match the word supplied.
circuitous and inversion
How did you think I went?