The Ragtag Daily Prompt Thursday: Seminal
Becky’s Bright Squares
How it works!
Whilst I encourage daily posts, if you prefer you can join us weekly, post all 31 (or 30) in one go at the end of the month, or even pop in occasionally with your squares. The frequency of your posts depends on you and your blog. To join us:
- Create your square post, and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts (not this page or the home page as otherwise I don’t know about your ping!). You can also add the link to your post in the comments on any of my square posts
- Include the theme’s tag (sometimes this may be the only way I can find you too); the theme for April 2021 is Bright
- Use one of my squares logos to help promote the challenge
- Leave a comment on my post as well as your link
- Remember to ‘follow my blog’ to receive your quarterly reminders
- Whether you post squares or not, be an amazing member of the Square team and make time to enjoy one or more of the square galleries
So lets get going and sing along
The Lens-Artists Photo Challenge #138: Natural Light
This might speed up the scrolling a bit
No words, just the images.
I am glad that Ann-Christine has prompted Paula to get back into the Pick a Word Challenge which is one of my favourite photo challenges. So let’s get started with this Lens-Artists Photo Challenge #112 Pick-a-Word
Here are the five words selected and my interpretation of the word prompts
The Friday Friendly Challenge: Splendor in the Grass
Just a few images of grass. Some images may also contain butterflies and maybe a harmless little Green Tree Snake
This months Square photo challenge from Becky – Lines and Squares
Here’s how you join in;
- Create your line square post, and include a pingback to one of Beckys daily square posts
- You can also add a link to your post in the comments on my post
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest across the web do include this month’s tag lines&squares
- Preferably post daily but you can also post all 31 in one go at the end of the month, or if it is easier join us weekly.
- You can even drop in occasionally with squares if you are away or really busy,
- It would also be fabulous if you are able to allocate some time to visit the square galleries. I am aiming for three galleries this month.
There is though only ONE challenge rule;
your main photograph must be square in shape!
I’ll commence with a bit of nature
As I have done for the past Square photo challenges, I am going to try and put a bit of music with my posts that relate in some way to Becky’s Square Photo Challenge
Can you see the link?