Last Photo for August 2022
How wonderful to have thirty-six people show us their last photos for July. There was one hundred and ninety-four views, with sixty-eight likes and many thanks to those thirty-six people who contributed their good and not so good photos.
Like a lot of people I forget and am surprised at what was the last photo on the four devices I use to take photos. I went from –
- you wonder why
- to an accidental image
- getting ready for a post
- to careful framing would be better
So let’s see what you have for August 2022. There isn’t a time limit so you can post your last photos anytime. The last photo for the month will always be the last photo
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 31st August.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”
From my Samsung Galaxy S9
From my Canon PowerShot A1200
From my Canon PowerShot SX70HS
From my Canon EOS 1300D