Last Photo for June 2022
First of I would like to thank everyone for their support. I was feeling a bit down last month and when I mentioned that this photo challenge may have run its course there was a resounding no way – keep going we love it. This bought a smile to my face knowing that the sometimes crap photos as well as the wonderful appear. I love that new people discover this challenge from your sites.
This month I have to add another camera to my list. I bought a second hand camera and am still getting the hang of it as well as the new tele-zoom lens I bought.
Like a lot of people I forget and am surprised at what was the last photo on the FOUR devices I use to take photos. I went from –
- the weird and why
- to the a bit of focus would help
- attempt at cutting the building out creating minimalism?
- a possible Monday Portrait
So let’s see what you have for June 2021
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 30th June.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”
From my Samsung Galaxy S9
From my Canon PowerShot A1200
From my Canon EOS 1300D
From my Canon PowerShot SX70HS