Here are the V’s

Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge January Alphabet: The Letter V Anywhere in the Word

Jump in and let’s get going

We can look at some leaves

Find an Ivory Curl flower with a bee inside

Beautiful Violas – just one

or we can see a bunch

We will have to look hard to find a couple of Stingless Native Bees hard at work in the Clivia flowers

The Zinnia flower attracts a Hover Fly just over there

I wonder where that Weevil is going don’t you?

Back outside, let’s go to the bird bath where we can see an Olive-backed Oriel

Over there, a Bar-shouldered Dove on the fence post

and up there, a Peaceful Dove is sitting on that branch

It looks like a Varied Sittella is nearby as well

Make sure you look lower among the bushes as that’s where you can find a Variegated Fairy Wren

and nearby an Emerald Dove enjoys a bit of sunshine

Thanks for joining me in my tour around, I hope you can feel the love

32 thoughts on “Here are the V’s

  1. i love your V images, especially the VW camper. We had one for a number of years when our girls were little, so very useful. Back then my husband’s job took use to a different coastal town each summer. We rented a house each summer but the Camper was great great for our days out and touring the areas, especially when we had our babies and toddlers with us.πŸ™‚

    Liked by 1 person

  2. I LOVE your hover fly shot – such vivid colours, and sharpness (I’m sure that’s not the right term but I’m not very technical!); amazing that you were able to capture it! Those love-ly cows are just adorable too πŸ™‚

    Liked by 1 person

    1. Thanks Emma. I would say it was knowing your subject and having the patience to set everything in place which is probably 70% and the other 30% dumb luck as a lot of insects spend time drinking from flowers.
      I love how the bull was licking the cows face and head that day πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

      Liked by 1 person

Please leave a reply. I love to read your comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.