Last Photo for December 2021
Here I am at the end of 2021 just about to start the third year of Last on the Card. I cannot believe how you have taken this random thought in January 2020 to heart and making it a photo challenge which is mainly for fun. Yes I do love the dud photos, those that you would never want to show anyone but have the bravery of not being precious about what you do to show us your photos. I would like to thank you ever so much for your support no matter if you post every month or when you can.
Like a lot of people I forget and am surprised at what was the last photo on the three devices I use to take photos. I went from –
- finding lots of frogs
- to getting a bit too close
- to a bit of focus would be better
So let’s see what you have for December 2021
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 31st December.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”
From my Samsung Galaxy S9
From my Canon PowerShot A1200
From my Canon PowerShot SX70HS