Last Photo for November 2021
Thanks for being part of my idea for a challenge which people are embracing and word is spreading. Like a lot of people I forget and am surprised at what was the last photo on the three devices I use to take photos. I went from –
- testing the phones macro
- a repeat of Hammad’s Weekend Sky from a few weeks ago
- one I was saving for Macro Monday and Cee’s FOTD
So let’s see what you have for November 2021
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 30th November.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”
From my Samsung Galaxy S9
From my Canon PowerShot A1200
From my Canon PowerShot SX70HS