Last Photo for October 2021
I am glad you are all having fun with Last on the Card. I love seeing your photos and usually you’ll get a comment. I have been asked if I plan my last photos. Sorry to disappoint, but no I don’t. Like a lot of people I forget and am surprised at what was the last photo on the three devices I use to take photos. This month I went from –
- one of the best flower photos using my phone camera. This was taken so I could text to show my bestie the flowers. That was taken on Tuesday.
- a repeat of Hammad’s Weekend Sky last Saturday. Not too bad for a foggy morning and a point and shoot camera.
- to a lot of focus. This would have be better to get the Satin Bower Bird having a snack clearer. Taken through the office door on Thursday morning.
So let’s see what you have for October 2021
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 31st October.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”
From my Samsung Galaxy S9
From my Canon PowerShot A1200
From my Canon PowerShot SX70HS