Last Photo for June 2021
How wonderful to have forty people show us their last photos for May. I do feel honoured that this photo challenge, which initially was going to be a one off, is still growing. Thank you to everyone who contributes their good and not so good photos. Like a lot of people I forget and am surprised at what was the last photo on the three devices I use to take photos. I went from –
- the weird
- to the a bit of focus would help
- to a lot of focus would be better
So let’s see what you have for June 2021
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 30th June.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”
From my Samsung Galaxy S9
From my Canon PowerShot A1200
From my Canon PowerShot SX70HS
You could also link your post to Nancy’s Photo a Week Challenge: Unedited