Last month was another record breaker. Last on the Card January 2021 had 221 views with seventy-three likes so hopefully a lot of those people had a look at your fabulous last photos. I know some of you just can’t let go and have to do a bit to the photo. Really no one cares, this is all about fun. I don’t know what the last photo is most of the time mainly on my phone and small camera.
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 28th February.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo” or #LastOnTheCard
From my Samsung Galaxy S9
From my Canon PowerShot A1200
From my Canon PowerShot SX70HS
Do join in and post your photos. Don’t be shy