Jude’s 2020 Photo Challenge #14: Being Creative With Lines
I have a number of photos with lines, thanks to Becky’s Square Photo Challenge, so I sneak a few in here at the end if they fit Judes brief.
Lines, horizontal, vertical, diagonal, diminished, implied so many lines.
Do these fit? What do you think?
Also Brens Photo for the Week: Leading
Debbies quotation inspired image photo challenge
“A photo is usually looked at – seldom looked into.”
The Weekly Challenge: Boundaries
Here I am
was last weekend
for how long
We are as one
me more so
set by others
A bonus Square Top as requested Becky
If you go to Becky’s Moon post, you can see our Moon from the northern Hemisphere. This is what it looks like in the southern Hemisphere.
Number eight in Becky’s Square Tops Photo Challenge
Just a recap of what to do –
Here’s a few rules
The theme for April Squares is ‘top‘, and we have five idioms, to choose from;
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak (tiptop) or uppermost part of something.
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you are really lucky a circus!)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer or top dollar!
The main tag is #SquareTops but you may also want to add a second tag using the idiom your square is coming under.
And just in case anyone has forgotten this is how squares works;
- Create your post with a square photograph, and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts (not the home page as otherwise I don’t know about your ping!)
- You can also add the link to your post in the comments on any of my square posts
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest do include the theme’s tag (sometimes this may be the only way I can find you too)
- You can also use one of my squares logos to promote the challenge
- Be an amazing member of the square gang, whether you post squares or not, by visiting fellow squarers and setting aside time to enjoy one or more of the square galleries which will appear sporadically through the challenge
- Do leave a comment on mine as well as your link
- And remember whilst every square is a rectangle only four equal sides make a rectangle a square!
OK! Got that. So here is todays Square Top as always linked back to Becky’s Top Square Site
a large flock
sweeping the skies
a tree top
in the distance
Terri’s Sunday Stills: The power of fantastic #florals
Terri wants us to – “This week, for Sunday Stills, let’s blow up WordPress and the rest of the Internet with gorgeous flowers! We all need some hope and beauty in our lives. Linking to Sunday Stills this week will be like we are sending each other wonderful bouquets.”
Cee loves flowers too. Here’s to the flower of the day
The Butterflies sending flowers
The bees too
The little Superb Fairy Wren has a flower for you too
Lens-Artists Photo Challenge #91: Simplicity
Sunshine’s Macro Monday #36
The pupa or chrysalis of a Common Crow Butterfly
This is the Common Crow Caterpillar
This is the Common Crow Butterfly