Yes my friends, it’s time for another month of square photos. This time the theme is TOP. As in previous square photo challenges, I will try to include a song that in some way matches my image.
Here’s a few rules
The theme for April Squares is ‘top‘, and we have five idioms, to choose from;
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak (tiptop) or uppermost part of something.
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you are really lucky a circus!)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer or top dollar!
The main tag is #SquareTops but you may also want to add a second tag using the idiom your square is coming under. My second tag today is ‘Top and Tail’ in honour of the hare’s top hat.
And just in case anyone has forgotten this is how squares works;
- Create your post with a square photograph, and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts (not the home page as otherwise I don’t know about your ping!)
- You can also add the link to your post in the comments on any of my square posts
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest do include the theme’s tag (sometimes this may be the only way I can find you too)
- You can also use one of my squares logos to promote the challenge
- Be an amazing member of the square gang, whether you post squares or not, by visiting fellow squarers and setting aside time to enjoy one or more of the square galleries which will appear sporadically through the challenge
- Do leave a comment on mine as well as your link
- And remember whilst every square is a rectangle only four equal sides make a rectangle a square!
OK! Got that. So here is my first Square Top as always linked back to Becky’s Top Square Site
This is an iconic Australian scene with an equally Australian song. Turn it up and let’s get square with Becky………..I dare you