Day eighteen of Becky’s Square Photo Challenge: Lines and Squares
A gentle reminder if you are going to be part of Beckys wonderful SQUARE format photo challenge
The theme is lines&squares, and as we are all discovering there are lines everywhere – long, short, straight and curvy. Horizontal, vertical, diagonal, perpendicular and even zig zag. We have also had intersecting, natural, singular and in stripes. Every line is welcome in square photographs, however there is one rule that cannot be broken although it is really noticeable how much the rule is being stretched this month. The rule of course is;
Your main photograph must be square in shape
- Create your line post with square photography, and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts
- You can also add a link to your post in the comments on my post
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest across the web do include this month’s tag lines&squares
- Preferably post daily but if it is easier join us weekly.
- You can even drop in occasionally with squares if you are away or really busy, but whatever you do it would be fabulous if you are able to allocate some time to visit the square galleries. Our last one was shown at the weekend.