Day seven of Becky’s Square Photo Challenge: Lines and Squares
In case you want to get on board here’s how it’s done
The theme is lines and squares, and your lines can be long, short, straight or curvy. They might be horizontal, vertical, diagonal, perpendicular or even zig zag. You can even have them intersecting, natural, singular or in stripes. As whatever your line everyone is welcome in square photographs.
Here’s how squares works:
- Create your square post, and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts
- You can also add a link to your post in the comments on my post
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest across the web do include this month’s tag lines&squares
- And if you spot another great challenge such as Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge do feel free to combine
- Preferably post daily but you can also post all 31 in one go at the end of the month, just join us weekly or even pop in and out with your squares.
- It would also be fabulous if at least once in the month you made time to enjoy one or more of the square galleries
- The only rule you must follow is that your main photograph must be square in shape!