Roast potato, chorizo, chick peas and olives
- 3 large potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 chorizo sausages
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 can chick peas
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 240C. Peel and cut potatoes into wedges. Chop garlic and onion into medium sized pieces.
- Place oil in roasting pan, add potato, onion and garlic, season to taste, stir to coat in oil and roast, stirring occasionally until starting to turn golden (15-20 minutes)
- Chop chorizo into large slices.
- Add onion flakes and chorizo, roast until crisp (10-15 minutes).
- Drain and rinse chick peas
- Stir in chick peas, olives, sherry and vinegar, scatter with fresh oregano. Cook for another 10 mins
- Squeeze over lemon juice.
- Serve hot.